Inner Vision Value Proposition
- Provides direct services and interactive online learning, engaging live webinars, LMS platforms, and pre-recorded content on mental wellness: managing stress, team building, police & community, race, diversity, equity & inclusion, the impact of social media, and social emotional learning.
- Provides schools and youth organizations with necessary direct and online tools to improve student achievement, parental involvement, teacher morale and overall school climate.
- Provides direct and online motivational life skills presentations to colleges & universities.
- Provides direct and online DEI training to various law enforcement agencies.
- 28+ week SEL curriculum
- The STOP — Improving Police and Community RelationsTM book, workbook, and drivers ed manual
- Curriculum-based social emotional learning and DEI online learning content
- Online Learning Pre-Recorded Content
- Live Webinar Training
- Online Learning: Police and Community Series
- Online or Direct Services: Parent / Teacher Professional Development / Student Mentoring
- Corporate Professional Development Training
- Subject Matter Expert: Police and Community Relations, Youth Development
- Event Facilitator
- Town Hall / School Hall Meetings / Pep Rallies
- Workshops / Seminars
- 611710 – Educational Consultant: https://youtu.be/EtgPLyuE-4w
- 611430 – Professional Development & Training: https://youtu.be/PYVwMTrrbAg
- 711510 – Motivational Speaker & Trainer: https://youtu.be/fbe3fnkJSvc
- 624190 – Self Help Organizations
- UOO8 – Educational Training / Curriculum Development: https://youtu.be/Kns6psfHRzI
- U001 – Education / Training Lectures
- U009 – Education Training / Other
Current and Past Clients
- Chicago Public Schools / Broward County Schools / Palm Beach Schools
- Matteson School District 162, Matteson, IL
- Southland College Prep, Richton Park, IL
- Roosevelt School District, Phoenix, AZ
- Florida International University
- KENT Police Department
- Chicago Police Department
Membership and Affiliations
- FBI Citizens Academy Alumni: https://youtu.be/icqPjzNyVH8
- Community Advisor: COPA (Civilian Office of Police Accountability)
- Board of Directors: Florida International University Alumni Board
- Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Certificate: eCornell University
- MBE Certified – City of Chicago
- Business Enterprise Program – State of Illinois
- Chicago Minority Supplier Development Council, Inc.
Over 26 years of direct experience providing results-oriented programming to urban youth, parents, and teachers. Our results include 35% increases in test scores, 70% reductions in suspensions, eliminating expulsions, and dramatically increasing parental involvement. Our direct and online learning improves school climate, police and community relations, human relations — recruitment, engagement, diversity,
inclusion (REDI), and college preparedness.